Meal Of The Week – Grilled Salmon Kebabs
Grilled Salmon Kebabs
Servings: 4 • Size: 2 kebabs
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 11 g
- Carb: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 35 g
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 658 mg
- Cholesterol: 94 mg
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds skinless wild salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 16 bamboo skewers soaked in water 1 hour
Heat the grill one medium heat and spray the grates with oil. Mix oregano, sesame seeds,cumin, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl to combine; set spice mixture aside.
Beginning and ending with salmon, thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total. Spray the fish lightly with oil and season kosher salt and the reserved spice mixture.
Grill the fish, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes total.